Please note, we’re on a special schedule given The Time of Covid. Our toy library is available 24/7 online for members to browse and reserve items ahead of our biweekly, delivery-oriented Toy Share Days. Free deliveries for item pick-ups and returns are available to members within a 15-mile radius of Melrose, MA, which includes greater Boston. If you live beyond this radius, please reach out to discuss options.
If you’re looking for even more flexibility, please keep reading!
- You are NOT tied to a two-week schedule—borrow items for the length of time that works best for you. Members can borrow for as little as two weeks and up to six weeks, with the option to renew further for most items. Reservations are easy-peasy to manage, update and renew in our online member portal.
- We’ll give a heads up on our delivery window the day before your items are due to be delivered and/or picked up. We deliver rain or shine, but if the weather is looking particularly hazardous we’ll reach out to reschedule.
- Need to make a last minute change? Please contact us if you need help making alternative arrangements.
- Need an item sooner, or for longer, than our schedule accommodates? Please just reach out. Unless an item is reserved or in quarantine, we’ll try our best to help you out.
- Not in the mood or too busy to deal with your next reservation? Sure, you have the option to renew, but did you know that we can also do this for you? We LOVE to surprise our members with packs from our collection! Let us know if you’d like us to work within a specific age range or developmental milestone.